3741 NE 25th Ave
Lighthouse Point, FL, US
|2023 Mag Bay 42
Boat Type: Sport Fishing
Address: Miami, FL, US
Price: Upon Request
From the original owner of Cabo Yachts this totally new 42 Express is the best available option on the market today. Standard 1,000 HP Volvo D13 or Cat, 13.5KW generator, Seakeeper 6, and electric bow thruster. Optional 1,200 HP MAN. More deadrise, larger tunnels to accommodate larger wheels and more power, a cleaner bottom, performance enhancements to the bottom design and better features than the old 40 Cabo.
AVAILABLE BUILD SLOT--SPRING 2023--ORDER BEFORE IT'S SOLD!
||Miami, FL, US
|Available for sale in U.S. waters:
||Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
||42 ft - 12.8 meter
||Draft - max:
||3 ft 5 in - 1.04 meter
||42 ft 3 in - 12.88 meter
||15 ft 7 in - 4.75 meter
||41875 ft - 12763.5 meter
||1000 (Individual), 2000 (combined)
||675 gallons - 1 tank(s)
||40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
|Fresh Water Tank:
||400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- 100% Vinylester resin construction.
- Gurit A500 cored hull sides with a solid glass bottom.
- Propeller Pockets to reduce draft.
- Angled transom below waterline to enhance maneuverability in reverse.
- Exhaust exits in corners of boat for enhanced performance,
Oversized fiberglass encapsulated full length stringer system's, vacuum bagged cored composite bulkheads.
- Molded 675 gallon fiberglass fuel tank with fiberglass baffles integrated into the hull.
- Modified rudder shelf design to optimize space in aft lazarette
- Integrated bilge pump shelfs allow smooth operation of all bilge pumps.
- Epoxy barrier coat on hull below the waterline.
- Integrated bow thruster tunnel with fairing built into the hull for unmatched strength.
- Dedicated transducer pocket integrated into the hull.
- Molded diamond nonskid throughout boat.
- 1 Stateroom 1 head arrangement
Dampening Mounts With Surge Tube In Engine Room
- Oil Change System Pump For Main Engines, Transmissions, And Generator With Pump Out Line
- Pex Plumbing For All Freshwater Hot And Cold-Water Lines
- Pressurized 24v Freshwater System With Deck Fill And Supply Inlet.
Racor Fuel/Water Separators For Main Engines And Generator
Rudders, Stainless Steel, With Composite Rudder Bearing And Drip-less Seal Laminated Into Hull
- Seacocks, Bronze, Ball-type Sea Valves And Strainers For All Thru- Hulls Below The Water Line
- 2 Aquamet High-strength Stainless Steel Shafts, Double-taper With Machined Keyway And Thrust Plate At Main Engine Coupling
- Nibral Thru Water Struts Optimized For High Performances
- Zipwake Interceptor Trim Tabs With Internal GPS And Individual Controls At Helm
- Seakeeper Sk6 Gyro Stabilizer Mounted Centerline Between Stringers
Onan 13.5 Kw E-qd Electronic Quiet Diesel Generator With Housing
12 Gallon Hot Water Heater For Freshwater System
Generator Supply And Gauges For Electrical Supply, Voltmeter And Ampmeter
- Bonded Electrical System With Ground Plate
- All Tinned Copper Wiring With Marine Rated Insulated Jacket
- All Connectors Are Heat Shrunk And Thermally Labeled
- Dual Air Horn
- Oversized sea strainers in aft lazarette for washdown and bait pumps.
- Seastar EPS electric hydraulic steering system standard.
Independent hydraulic steering rams positioned outboard for increased lazarette access.
- Oversized bilge pumps connected to switches for automatic and manual operation.
- Dockside and overboard pumpouts for holding tank.
- Fire supression system automatically or manually operated and tied into main engine and generator ignition systems with override.
- 24V Fuel priming pumps for main engines.
- Oversized sea strainers for main engines and generator.
- "Crash valve" off engine intakes for use as emergency bilge pumps.
- In-line mufflers on vibration and sound dampending mounts with surge tube in engine room.
- Oil change system pump for main engines, transmissions, and generator with pump out line.
- PEX plumbing for all freshwater hot and cold water lines.
- Pressurized 24v Freshwater system with deck fill and supply inlet.
- Racor fuel/water seperators for main engines and generator.
- Rudders, stainless steel, with composite rudder bearing and drip-less seal laminated into hull.
- Seacocks, bronze, ball-type sea valves and strainers for all thru- hulls below the water line.
- 2 Aquamet high-strength stainless steel shafts, double-taper with machined keyway and thrust plate at main engine couplings.
- Nibral thru water struts optimized for high performance.
- Zipwake interceptor trim tabs with internal GPS and individual controls at helm.
- Seakeeper SK6 gyro stabilizer mounted centerline between stringers.
- Onan 13.5 kW E-QD electronic quiet diesel generator with housing.
- 12 gallon hot water heater for freshwater system
- 24V DC througout
- 12v and 24 power supply with breakers for future electronics and systems
- Two independent 24V battery banks in fully accessible fiberglass box
- Battery charger with thermal cutoff and integrated switching system
- Battery distribution panel with cutoff and breakers mounted in engine room
- Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start
- Color coded, numbered and labeled wiring throughout with accompanying diagrams
- Full DC engine room LED lighting.
- Glendinning cable reel with 50' cord and additional 220v inlet in cockpit
- Master electrical control panel located in salon with 24V/110V circuit breakers, individual switching for shore 1, shore 2, or generator supply and gauges for electrical supply, voltmeter, ampmeter, and frequency.
- 110V recepticled with GFI throughout.
- Two oversized 73.5 gallon insulated in deck fishboxes with independant macerator pumps.
- Oversized integrated transom livewell with integrated window, livewell lights and non intrusive fill and drain fittings.
- 12" stainless steel cleats in corners with custom 316 oversized hawse pipes.
- Oversized direct overboard cockpit drains with stainless steel covers.
- Diamond nonskid on cockpit floor and gunnels.
- Rounded molded gunnels for added asthetics and comfort.
- Generous sized transom opening door with folding gate and oversized stainless steel hinges and hardware.
- Indirect color changing strip lighting under gunnels
- Fresh and saltwater washdown spigots.
- Glendinning hose reels with 20' hose for fresh and saltwater washdowns in cockpit.
- Oversized lazarette hatch with ample access to aft bilge and rudder shelf Full round rubber gasket on all lids and access doors.
- Laminated oversized garolite plate in cockpit for future fighting chair or pedestal.
- Flush mounted and screwless Gemlux rod holders (4) in coaming.
- 316 stainless gas pistons on all lids.
- Two thin mounted stereo speakers under gunnel
- Tournament lever controls mounted on fiberglass helm pod.
- Electronic trolling valves.
- Electric hydraulic fully adjustable steering.
- Fire system with automatic and manual discharge with control on console.
- Engine manufacturer supplied gauges and electronics.
- Helm console mounted on electric actuator for full access to necessary systems.
- Triple helm seat configuration with fully adjustable and rotating seats.
- Lighted flush mounted compass on console.
- L-shaped lounge seating with premium upholstery.
- Manual engine start/ stop switches in console box.
- 4x fast charge USB charging outlets located in console electronics box.
- Recessed stereo speakers.
- Molded fiberglass diamond nonskid deck.
- Mezzanine seating with insulated drink lockers.
- Oversized insulated freezer locker.
- Integrated gaff locker able to accommodate 8' gaffs.
- Oversized fishing tackle station to starboard.
- Hydraulic powered actuating helm deck for easy access to engine room and components.
- Oversized access hatch in deck for engine room access. Recessed lockers for cup holders and additional storage.
- Premium "Glass dash" mounting system for electronics. Sound insulated helm deck floor for reduced engine noise.
- Release Marine "Carolina Classic" Helm Chairs.
- Molded fiberglass windshield frame with integrated track for future curtains.
- Safety glass windshield and side windows in hull.
- Premium speakers (4) and one recessed 10" subwoofer with amplifier.
- Molded Fiberglass Windshield Frame With Integrated Track For Future Curtains.
- Safety Glass Windshield And Side Windows In Hull.
- Premium Speakers (4) And One Recessed 10" Subwoofer With AmplifierKick And Behind Valences.
- Main Electrical Panel Mounted Centerline Aft, Ac/Dc And Backlit For Easy Access.
- Microwave/ Convection Oven Located In Upper Galley Cabinet.
- Oversized Galley Sink With Stainless Steel Faucet.
- Sliding Drawer Refrigerator And Freezer In Galley. Sliding Salon Door.
- Deep Storage Under Salon Steps.
- Dedicated Electronics Storage Complete With USB Plugs And Connectors For Tv.
- Bulkhead Mounted 42" Flat Screen Tv With Premium Sound.
- Stowage Cabinets In Galley And To Port.
- Flip Up Dinette Backrests Serve As Additional Berths.
- Large Access Hatch To Midship Bilge.
- Large Skylights In Main Salon.
- 6' Hull Side Window To Port With Tinted Safety Glass
- Dual zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and control.
- Teak and holly floor.
- Dinette "L-shaped" lounge with storage underneath.
- Dinette table with high gloss wood finish.
- Electric range surface mounted in galley.
- High gloss corian counter top in galley.
- Garbage disposal in sink.
- Overhead LED lighting throughout.
- Accent LED lighting under galley toe kick and behind valences.
- Main electrial panel mounted centerline aft, AC/DC and backlit for easy access.
- Microwave/ convection oven located in upper galley cabinet.
- Sliding drawer refrigerator and freezer in galley.
- Oversized fiberglass galley sink with stainless steel faucet.
- Sliding salon door.
- Deep storage under salon steps.
- Recessed sliding trash can to port.
- Dedicated electronics storage complete with USB plugs and connectors for TV.
- Bulkhead mounted 42" flat screen TV with surround sound.
- Stowage cabinets in galley and to port.
- Flip up dinette backrests serve as additional berths.
- Large access hatch to midship bilge.
- Large skylights in main salon.
- 6' hull side window to port with tinted safety glass.
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and controller.
- Island double bed with mattress and lift up base with generous storage underneath.
- Drawer storage under bed with three drawers and one cabinet.
- Steps on each side of island bed.
- Access hatch for bow thruster.
- Two large cedar lined closets outboard.
- Overhead LED lighting.
- Rod storage lockers on upper outboard sides of stateroom able to accommodate
- 7.5' rods. Teak shelf. 30" flat screen tv mounted on wall.
- 110V recepticle with GFCI.
- Foredeck hatch with screen.
- Air conditioning vent
- Electric head with overboard and holding tank discharge
- Fiberglass nonskid flooring
- Lower vanity with storage
- Corian countertop with fiberglass sink and stainless faucet
- 110V recepticle with GFCI
- LED Shower Lighting
- Fiberglass shower stall with handheald nozzle and mount
- Tinted safety glass hullside window
- Towel ring
- Anchor locker with access from foredeck
- Oversized windlass with custom anchor roller assembly and Ultra anchor
- Anchor rode, 300' rope and 50' chain
- LP bilges and access areas for easy cleanup
- 316 Stainless Steel grab rails throughout
- Fire Extinguishers (5)
- Foredeck hatch with screen
- Painted rub rail
- Stainless steel hardware throughout boat
- Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats
- Mooring lines
- Safety and comissioning kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
3741 NE 25th Ave
Lighthouse Point, FL, US