2017 Nordhavn N96
Yacht price :
Currently located in an FTZ slip at Lauderdale Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Motoryacht LACEY KAY is a 96' / 29.26m luxury yacht for sale, built and launched by yacht builder Nordhavn. Delivered to a knowledgeable yacht owner in 2017, this luxury yacht sleeps up to 9 guests in 5 staterooms and has accommodations for 4 crew.
MCA Yachts - Adv Co-Brokerage 2 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts - Fort Lauderdale FL.(7844848)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- LACEY KAY
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 96 ft - 29.26 meter
- 96 ft - 29.26 meter
- 24 ft - 7.32 meter
- Draft - max:
- 8 ft 6 in - 2.59 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 450 (Individual), 900 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 14 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 9246 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 1200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Currently located in an FTZ slip at Lauderdale Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
LACEY KAY represents a highly customized expedition yacht built by a repeat Nordhavn owner with the intent of traveling to exotic places around the world. To achieve this with solid peace of mind, the owner equipped LACEY KAY with incredible redundancy. This includes three generators, three fuel transfer pumps, two completely independent steering systems, and two hydraulic cooling pumps to name a few. With the ability to carry 9250 gallons of fuel, LACEY KAY has an easy and proven trans-Pacific range. She has put 60,000 trouble-free nautical miles under her keel, taking her owners to many bucket list destinations around the world.
LACEY KAY features five staterooms including an upper deck Owner's suite with incredible views, a large balcony, and complete privacy. The main deck VIP is spacious and full-width, with three more guest staterooms below deck, including two convertible queen staterooms and a single berth stateroom, all featuring ensuite heads. The Scott Cole interior features walnut woodwork, highly custom stone and granite, and the use of high-end metals throughout.
Caterpillar C18 D-rated engines 450hp, along with three Caterpillar generators ensure ease of maintenance.
LACEY KAY offers megayacht luxury and the ability to easily travel the world, all while being a very manageable 96 feet.
• 5-Year ABS Survey completed Oct 2021
• Megayacht luxury and unlimited cruising capabilities, all at a manageable 96'
• Redundancy in all major systems
• All Caterpillar machinery (C18 mains, 2 x 47kW and 1 x 30kW generators)
• Skylounge master stateroom with incredible views and private balcony
• Proven world cruiser
Entering the salon from the vast aft deck, you immediately notice the detail put into building LACEY KAY with Walnut wood throughout, stone floors, and granite countertops. The salon is very large with a couch to port, custom chairs and tables aft and starboard, and a large TV on a hi-lo lift.
The custom-built dining table is forward of the salon and seats up to 8 in matching upholstered chairs. Beautiful overhead lighting is centered over the dining table. To starboard is a butler's counter with custom cabinetry for stemware above. There are two Sub-Zero drawers below along with a 55-bottle dual zone wine cooler, built-in Miele coffee maker, sink with filtered hot water tap for tea, and a liquor storage cabinet.
Forward is the galley, finished in walnut and granite and complete with a full array of equipment for the most discerning chef. Appliances are of the best quality and feature Sub-Zero refrigeration and Miele ovens. Forward to Starboard is a walkway leading to the guest staterooms. First is the VIP, which spans the entire beam of the yacht and features a centerline king bed, walnut joinery, cedar-lined lockers, built-in bookshelves, vanity with desk, lounge chair, and a spacious ensuite head with stall shower. Aft of the VIP stateroom is a separate staircase that leads to two guest staterooms that feature queen beds capable of being converted into two twins), walnut joinery, custom mattresses and bedding, entertainment systems, and ensuite heads. Forward of these staterooms is a small, single berth stateroom with ensuite head.
On the bridge level, you find a pilothouse that features a commanding view for navigating and is complimented with a full array of electronics, Stidd chairs, custom seating, and table. Aft is a passageway leading to the owner's suite. This area boasts a king-sized bed with a custom mattress, beautiful joinery work, electric blinds, a television that retracts from the ceiling, and sliding doors aft that access the private owner's deck. There is also a very spacious ensuite head that features a sizable shower, twin sinks recessed into granite countertops, and custom flooring with inlays.
LACEY KAY is built in fiberglass to very heavy scantlings from female molds using an outer layer of gelcoat (although all finish surfaces are subsequently painted in Alexseal®) and 2mm of Coremat. Vinylester resin is used in the first three layers below the waterline, and the entire underwater structure is coated in five coats of epoxy resin before antifouling paint is applied.
Built to ABS Class requirements and has been maintained in class. Longitudinal stringers are used full length for added rigidity, and there are five watertight bulkheads.
The salon can be accessed from an offset door on the aft deck. Once inside you will see custom walnut woodwork which includes coffered ceilings and custom carpet. This spacious area has LED lighting throughout, three sizable windows on each side with electric shade allowing for plenty of natural light, four upholstered occasional chairs, custom L-shaped sofa to port and coffee table with four custom stools stored beneath. To starboard is a custom cabinet housing a hi/lo 42" TV.
The day head is located to starboard across from the galley. It features a large port hole window, marble floors, granite counter tops, gold sink and fixtures.
Forward of the formal dining is the galley which can be open to guests or closed via a custom electric divider. It features granite stonework, walnut woodwork and the finest of appliances.
• Sub-Zero side by side refrigerators
• Sub-Zero freezer drawers
• Miele dishwasher
• Stainless steel sink with disposal
• Stainless steel divider between galley and salon on electric lift
• Five-burner Miele induction stovetop
• Miele steam/convection oven
• Walk-in pantry
• KitchenAid 15" stainless steel trash compactor
• Dedicated custom hood exhaust
• KitchenAid 30" stainless steel microwave
The owner's suite is located aft of the pilothouse and boasts a king-size bed with custom mattress, bedding, and woodwork. The owner's suite features sizable windows for substantial visibility, temperature-controlled cedar lined closets on both port and starboard and crown molding with air conditioning flowing evenly throughout. The TV is recessed in the overhead and can be lowered remotely. The blinds and drapes are also controlled by remote control. In addition, there is an entertainment system, desk with drawers to port, two Uline refrigerator drawers to starboard and coffee maker. Two sliding doors aft allow access to the owner's private deck.
The owner's bathroom is conveniently located between the owner's suite and the pilothouse. This spacious area features a large shower, twin sinks recessed into granite countertops, stainless fixtures, custom woodwork, two impressive windows, and beautiful custom flooring with inlay.
Forward of the galley and a few steps down, the VIP stateroom spans the full beam of the yacht. A centerline king-sized berth is against the aft bulkhead of this spectacular room. There is a large flatscreen TV mounted on the forward bulkhead, Mahogany joinery work, vanity desk with chair, custom mattress and bedding, cedar-lined hanging lockers, built-in bookshelves, and skylights. The VIP bath features a large stall shower, dual sinks recessed into granite countertops, dual shower head, steam room, sizable mirror, and ample storage.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
This guest stateroom features a queen bed that can be separated to make two singles, two nightstands, custom mattress and bedding, carpet, TV, beautiful artwork, mirrored bulkhead, large cedar closet, port hole and ample storage. The ensuite bathroom has a large shower and granite countertop.
Port Guest Stateroom
The second guest stateroom features a queen bed, two nightstands, custom mattress and bedding, carpet, TV, beautiful artwork, mirrored bulkhead, large cedar closet, port hole and ample storage. The en-suite bathroom has a large shower and granite countertop.
Forward is a small room with single berth and ensuite head.
The crew quarters are located aft of the engine room and can be accessed down carpeted stairs leading from the port side deck. Upon entering the crew quarters to port is the crew galley featuring Miele microwave, Samsung flat-screen TV, U-line refrigerator/ice maker, stainless steel sink and ample storage above. Forward to starboard is the private crew head and shower. Aft of this is the captain s cabin with full berth, hanging locker, ample storage, twin portholes and flat-screen TV. Portside features an over and under-crew cabin with storage and two flat-screen TVs. Centerline is the crew lounge with built-in settee and table with an extra stool below.
As expected, the pilothouse offers a commanding view and features two Stidd helm chairs, with all instruments (see electronics list below) properly laid out. A raised custom settee, aft on the centerline, faces a drop leaf table. To starboard, a passageway leads to the aft master cabin.
• Access to flybridge
• Wing doors port and starboard
• Chart table
• Ship manuals and management books
Deck and Hull
LACEY KAY is an aft house trawler with the superstructure set well back on the hull to provide the most comfortable ride in a pitching sea. This configuration provides ample space for large tenders in the well deck aft of the high bow, and forward of the Portuguese bridge. There are side decks on both sides of the main deck with recessed storage for Marquipt tide ride ladder.
The Aft deck features Teak decks and cap rails throughout and a large aft built-in settee with six Teak chairs surrounding a rectangular Teak table. Forward are two Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers as well as a Sub-Zero ice maker and sink. To port forward is a large stainless steel grill with storage below. Starboard aft is a docking station and Maxwell 3500 capstans can be found both port and starboard. The swim platform can be accessed from both port and starboard. There is recessed LED lighting in finished fiberglass overhead and a custom mesh sunshade with stainless steel supports. There is a large electric deck hatch for easy access to the lazarette. The lazarette is ideal for stowing fenders and lines.
The flybridge is accessed via stairs from pilothouse and is very much an owner and guest area, featuring ample seating and Teak flooring. A fiberglass hardtop with stainless steel support stanchions allows for shade. There is a removable Strataglass enclosure with individual opening panels as well as recessed LED lighting and stereo speakers. To port, is a wet bar featuring two Sub-Zero drawers and grill. Aft is a large Jacuzzi with bar seating around it.
LACEY KAY has a bulbous bow for optimal fuel efficiency (the bow thruster is contained in this bulb), a full keel ending a few meters short of the stern, twin skegs enclosing the shafts with the rudders supported aft leaving the propellers protected within apertures, and an extended swim platform aft which is integral to the hull and contains an inverted broad U-shaped tunnel with the stern thruster. Stabilizers are just aft of amidships each side and are fitted with kelp cutters.
Communication and Navigation Equipment
• (5) Furuno MU190HD monitors
• (2) Furuno RCU-014 blackbox radars with 8' array
• (2) Furuno Navnet 3D blackbox
• Garmin 8208 MFD with dedicated GPS sensor (used for back-up navigation)
• Raster and Vector charts for US/Central America/Canada East-West
• Furuno Hub101
• Furuno PG500 heading sensor (back-up heading source)
• Furuno Navnet 3D DRS12kw radar
• Furuno SC50 satellite compass
• (5) Furuno RD30's (pilothouse and crew)
• Furuno IF8000 sonar interface control unit
• (2) GP330B GPS sensors
• Furuno PB200 weather station
• Furuno FA-150 class A AIS system
• Shakespeare VHF antenna
• 3DB 8' Galaxy AIS
• Furuno DFF1 depth sounder
• Furuno 1KW 50/200KHZ D/T transducer model 526TID
• Airmar 235KHZ N2K Smart ducer model B122
• (2) Custom-built navigation and PCs with SSD drives
• Nobeltec software loaded on PC with radar and sounder modules
• Rasterand Vector charts for US/Central America/Canada East-West
• (2) SMK-LINK keyboard and pointer mouse combo
• (2) Simrad AP70 control heads
• (2) Simrad AC70 course computers
• (2) Simrad RF45X rudder feedback
• (3) Simrad FU80 follow-up jog lever (wing stations and pilothouse locations)
• Maretron NMEA2000 with power injector
• FLIR 618CS gyro stabilized thermal camera
• FLIR M series MD¬625 (aft-facing)
• Samsung POE NVR with seven high-definition
• Samsung IP cameras
The AC electrical system is three-phase 120/208-volt distribution with a maximum capacity of 60kW provided by two CAT 47kW and one CAT 30kW generators which can be synched together (splitting the bus bars as opposed to paralleling), or through two 100-amp shore power connections (one fed by a Glendenning cable master) through an Atlas shore power converter, allowing the yacht to be powered in any country in the world. The Atlas shore power converter has seamless transfer capability allowing the yacht to be unaffected when switching between power supplies.
The DC electrical system is 24 volts with a capacity of 765-amp hours provided by six 8D Lifeline batteries connected in series/parallel charged by an Outback inverter/charger at 80 amps. Each main engine and generator have dedicated 24-volt starting banks charged by alternators on each unit that are also used to top float the house batteries whilst underway.
• (2) Maxwell VWC 6000 hydraulic windlasses with controls in pilothouse and on foredeck, with chain counters
• (2) High-capacity anchor/chain washes
• (2) 300 lb. stainless steel anchors
• (2) 700' port side and 400' stbd 5/8 stud link anchor chains
• (2) Maxwell VC 3000 electric mooring capstans at the stern
• Marquipt sea stairs for side boarding from dock
• Passerelle in transom
• Bridge wing (port and starboard), aft deck, and pilothouse control stations with engine, bow and stern thruster, rudder controls, horn and start/stop buttons
• Marquipt 3,500 lb centerline crane, extendable to 20 feet, for tender launch port and starboard or off the bow
• Exterior doors by Pacific Coast Marine
• Every exterior door is equipped with a recessed phantom screen door
Accessed via a watertight door from the lobby forward of the crew cabin, the engine room is beneath the main salon. This bright white space has full headroom on two levels and easy access to all machinery and equipment for all service routines.
• Twin Caterpillar C18 450hp engines driving 48" five-blade propellers and 4" shafts
• Engine hours: Port 5,943; Starboard 5,961 (Dec 2021)
• Caterpillar C4.4 47kw generator with 8,865 hours (Dec 2021)
• Caterpillar C4.4 47kw generator with 8,187 hours (Dec 2021)
• Caterpillar C2.2 30kw generator with 2,900 hours (Dec 2021)
• Cruisair 12-ton chilled water system with reverse cycle
• (18) air handlers throughout the yacht including engine room
• Hamann waste treatment system
• (6) Sealand Magnum Opus Hush Flush freshwater vacuum marine toilets
• Kobelt hydraulic steering system with dual pumps and dual steering rams for redundancy
• ABT Trac 4-fin zero-speed stabilizer system
Bow and Stern Thrusters
• Hydraulic powered 50hp bow and stern thrusters with 16" tunnels and proportional controls at each helm station
• FCI Neptune 2300 gallons per day with commercial media filter
• FCI Aquamiser 800 gallons per day
• Atlas 38kw converter with full automation and seamless transfer
• SEAFIRE Fixed System Fire Extinguishers - (2) systems per PAE design
• Engine Room (per Seafire quote #1042A)
• 240 lb. (106 liter) FM-200 cylinder assembly 2" (5.08 cm) valve
• Cylinder supervisory switch normally open
• Outlet adapter 2" (5.08 cm) valve
• (2) Marine cylinder mounting bracket 16" (40.6 cm)
• Pneumatic control head
• Actuation hose (pilot hose) 48" (121.0 cm)
• (2) Fitting 1/4" (6.35 mm) straight
• Manual pull station yacht type 20' (50.8 cm)
• Engine shutdown and restart 8 circuit, 24 volt
• (2) Nozzle 1" (2.5 cm)
• (2) Marine pneumatic heat detector, tubing 3/16" (4.7 mm) copper 30' (76 cm)
• (2) Fitting 3/16" (4.7 mm) union
• (6) Fitting 3/16" (4.7 mm) nut
• Fitting 3/16" (4.7 mm) tee
• Pressure switch single pole double throw
• UV protected plastic sign, "Warning"
• UV protected plastic sign, "FM200"
• UV protected plastic sign, "Remote Pull Station"
• UV protected plastic sign, "Local Operation"
• Visual audible alarm (horn/strobe)
• Design manual, FM¬200 marine
• FM-200 marine owner s manual
• FM 200 agent factory fill (136)
• Manual pull station yacht type 40' (12.2 m)
• Dual discharge adapter
• Deluxe discharge alarm
Tender and Toys
LACEY KAY carries a Quintrex 19' aluminum tender, powered by a Yamaha 130hp 4-stroke.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.